Tuesday 6 September 2011

A sneak preview - The Saddle messenger

The Saddle messenger - detail shot

Here's a sneak preview of my newest design that will soon be available in my shop. It follows on from my saddle pouch design, but takes the form of a unisex messenger. The first to be released is the Saddle messenger in charcoal Italian moleskin, but there will certainly be more to follow.


I won't go into great detail about it yet, but I'm so excited by it that I had to mention it as I have finally gotten around to get the design finished.


The Saddle messenger with flap opened and the front pockets visible beneath


A close-up shot of the detail of strap attachment and reinforcement


The soon to be released - Saddle messenger


I will bring more news about it once it is available in my shop.

No comments: