Friday 1 July 2011

Italian moleskin - preview

The new Italian moleskin - cranberry
I promised to bring you news about another new fabric so here it is. I'm so pleased to have found a really luxurious heavyweight moleskin that has a hand feel out of this world. It has a beautiful natural soft drape quality but is known for being extremely durable.

What makes this moleskin so special is that it is 100% natural cotton and is manufactured in Italy to the highest quality possible. Have I mentioned the hand feel is so gorgeous ? Pictured above is cranberry, and it is one of the colours I have sourced. I will bring a further 3 colours which includes charcoal, dove grey and fern; and possibly more colours may follow.

Again, to complement the luxury, I just had to use the premium Italian cotton twill to finish the interior of the bags. I hope to begin introducing it to my shop over the next week. More news will follow.

No comments: